Maker Bullets

just emailed him for load data.
hammer is more expensive but he puts load data straight on his website. that is a +1 from me.
hammers site is way more polished too. that is your #1 marketing tool, a good website. it kills me when these small companies have a crappy website. and too little info about your product, just shooting yourself in the foot.
here is makers "tech data"

Some gnarly looking mushrooms! Have you recovered any from harvested game animals?

Unfortunately, both the doe and the black bear I shot were complete pass throughs. Both were under 50 yards. It looked a bit like a broadhead wound except there was some bruising around the wounds. The petals are sharp as !@#$, almost like a serrsted knife blade. Both animals dropped within sight. I have to check my other phone to see if I still have pics.

Oh no, how did you manage to load it without data? 🤣

Man, I cannot wait to load the incoming pills we are getting. I hope it comes with load data, or you and I will struggle through it. 😍
to me its safer to get a starting point and to know some recommended powders.
i can make an educated guess where to start but if the info is there, why not use it?
i dont have time to just shoot willy nilly and make up loads
but thats just me

to me its safer to get a starting point and to know some recommended powders.
i can make an educated guess where to start but if the info is there, why not use it?
i dont have time to just shoot willy nilly and make up loads
but thats just me
True, but it is not a show-stopper for me. I, too, do not have much time, but it is also not a show-stopper. I am using about 5 bullets with no load data or minimal data on their site, one of which does not even have a website - that is not a show-stopper. One of the bullets I am using recommended loading it as bullet maker X. We all have choices to make, and end-users have the ultimate decision on the matter and its consequences. Cheers!

Last edited:
just emailed him for load data.
hammer is more expensive but he puts load data straight on his website. that is a +1 from me.
hammers site is way more polished too. that is your #1 marketing tool, a good website. it kills me when these small companies have a crappy website. and too little info about your product, just shooting yourself in the foot.
here is makers "tech data"
Paul from Maker told me Thursday their website is currently being completely rebuilt. Hopefully the web design team is prompt.

Last edited: