• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Make Offer- Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor Brass- Unique opportunity

Bang4theBuck

100 PCS of once fired brass that has been deprimed and cleaned with stainless pins. The brass was all shot out of bolt gun and was not mistreated. We are looking for $50 shipped. We can anneal the brass for an additional fee if interested, so you can just size, load and go, once you get it. Pictures available as needed.

You may have seen two other ads that I have run with brass for sale that has been deprimed and cleaned by my adolescent boys. They are interested in buying some more fishing tackle and for the first time are interested in working for the things they want. I provide hooks, rods, line, worms, bobbers, and other basic tackle. They are interested in 'chatter baits, crank baits, wacky rigs, whopper ploppers, and other 'exotic' presentations that are seemingly expensive. I told them that if they wanted that stuff, they would have to earn some money to pay for it. Hence this ad. Thanks to the guys that bought other brass recently. The boys are very motivated with this opportunity.

100 PCS of once fired brass that has been deprimed and cleaned with stainless pins. The brass was all shot out of bolt gun and was not mistreated. We are looking for $50 shipped. We can anneal the brass for an additional fee if interested, so you can just size, load and go, once you get it. Pictures available as needed.

You may have seen two other ads that I have run with brass for sale that has been deprimed and cleaned by my adolescent boys. They are interested in buying some more fishing tackle and for the first time are interested in working for the things they want. I provide hooks, rods, line, worms, bobbers, and other basic tackle. They are interested in 'chatter baits, crank baits, wacky rigs, whopper ploppers, and other 'exotic' presentations that are seemingly expensive. I told them that if they wanted that stuff, they would have to earn some money to pay for it. Hence this ad. Thanks to the guys that bought other brass recently. The boys are very motivated with this opportunity.
That is a great story I'm proud of you and your boys I just wish I had a Creedmoor and needed the brass