• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Magpul magazines for Colorado residents

wstetson

Magpul has started a program for Colorado residents who will face a magazine restriction soon if the democraps get it passed and signed.

Magpul (Erie, CO) has started a program named "the Boulder Airlift" to get hi-cap mags to Colorado residents before the ban goes into effect. Go to magpul.com, register a login, look for the "airlift." Order direct form Magpul. Must be a Colorado resident. Includes both 5.56 and .308 mags.

If/when the ban passes, Magpul has promised to relocate out of Colorado.

You folks from other states will still get yours. Magpul has kicked it into high gear.

I won't call democraps "bastards" because it would insult many glorious bastards, mysef included.

Posted here for visibility, I realize this is a 'guns for sale' forum.

Grrrrr!

Wstetson this may be a gun for sale forum but knowledge is always acceptable. Magpul is a is a class A business in my book for actualy standing up for what they believe in and what the know as well as I do is right and just under the spirit of the second amendment. Bring magpul to texas we will accept them with open arms.

I just pray you guys don't end up where we did! I have 15k worth of weapons and accessory that will not see the light of day for the foreseeable future, as over night I became a felon. We are all in the fight for our lives, this is one of two places on the entire planet where a person is still free to protect themselves from the government and they are trying to take that from us in every way they can.

This is one of the reasons I get so upset with guys who call standard 30 round magazines "30 round clips", "banana clips" or "high capacity magazines", yes I know what you meant but that's not the point. It only reinforces the sometimes negative always Hollywood generated stereotypes about firearms. As gun owners its our duty to use the correct nomenclature and not allow our minds to be polluted with negative media generated phraseology like "assault weapon". In my 10 years service to my brothers, I never once heard a magazine called a clip, or a individual soldiers weapon refereed to as an "assault rifle". They are using our own military doctrine against us, and its not plain to see if you have not been trained in its employment. If you have any friends who have served in the special operations community ask them about the fundamentals of COIN, Counterterrorism,Unconventional
Warfare, Direct Action, Special Reconnaissance ,Foreign Internal Defense, Civil Affairs, Information & Psychological Operations, Counterproliferation.

Better yet if you know any Army Special Forces ask they how to undermine a nation and then think about what is going on here in your own. I know I divulged from the message the OP poised a bit but please, please educate and question.

Did you know its the sworn duty of every special forces team Sergeant to have a plan in place to defend the united states against its own government? I only add that for you guys out there who stand on the side of freedom to know your not alone you will never have to stand alone!

Jon

Thanks Jon, it's nice to read messages like yours from time to time.

I thought I was living in a free state, up until a couple of weeks ago. The Democrats have moved very fast, like in NY. I have attended one town hall, and we were around 100-150 strong, and there was no one in favor of this magazine ban, etc.

Its fairly clear that Bloomberg and his cronies, including Obama and Biden, are pushing this with money and favors. Biden has been calling lawmakers, and our Gov, lickyourpooper, made some shady deals in Washington. Originally, he was waffling on the magazine ban, and then he went to Washington and got all sorts of goodies from Obama et al. and now he is pushing it. We are one vote away from stopping this, but it may all be show, as the fix may be in.

I'm adopting a scorched earth policy with regards to Democrats from now on. I used to tolerate them to some extent, but that ended two weeks ago.