• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Magnum Research .22LR with Houge Stock, Weaver Scope

7sand8s

Almost brand new Magnum Research, .22LR with Houge Grip and Weaver 2.5-7x28 Scope also has 25rd mag. Asking 500.00 shipped to
Your FFL. My contact is 9192739905....I'm in Goldsboro NC.

I was thinking about getting one of those awhile back, just curious didn't you like or why are you selling it?

Still
Here....that's was very strange. We came to a deal and I never heard from Guy. We agreed to 475.00 shipped

"My contact is 9192739905....I'm in Goldsboro NC."

Sir, it appears that you are a thief... and according to your dentists' Facebook page you admitted to having rotten teeth.... or has there been an awful mistake and you are refunding money or sending rifle?

It's up to you as authorities are being notified and evidence presented.

I'll take it, all you need to do is cash my $3,000 check, keep $500 (the extra $25 for your trouble) and send me $2,500 in cash along with the rifle. I'm a Nigerian prince so you know this isn't a scam.

Please to let me know how to proceeding yes?

P

This seller is a crook and a thief. He has already scammed a member of 24hrcampfire for $475 for the same rifle. He used his brother (Possibly the brother? Ven Faulk?

http://fflgundealers.net/dudley-guns-ammo.html) who holds an FFL to assist him in the theft. The OP should be blocked and banned here asap.

BTW crook, should you read this, the guy you stole from has serious Federal and state friends right where you live. Good chance you will be arrested for violation of USC regarding firearms and your brother will be losing his FFL.

$475.00 ? What a dumbf--k the OP must be !

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/12230393/2/thief-alert-philip35