• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Magnum Research 10/22 .22LR with extras

Rob01

I have a like new Magnum Research .22LR 10/22 style rifle that has maybe 100 rounds through it. More interested in my bolt rifles so it's going up for sale. It has their carbon barrel and I replaced the original Hogue stock, which sucked, with a Magpul. I also replaced the heavier factory trigger with a Ruger BX trigger which breaks at about 2.25 pounds. The original trigger is included also. I will also include the knock off Harris 6-9" swivel bipod with a pod loc on it, three 10 round magazine and a 25 round magazine and two 500 round bricks of Norma Tac-22. Only one in the pic but I found another I will also throw in. Basically after dropping the optic of your choice on, a turn key set up to get out and have some fun with.

No shipping. Face to face sale only in central NC. Asking $825 cash for everything. Willing to drive a little to meet up. PM any questions.

IMG_3756.JPG
IMG_3757.JPG
IMG_3758.JPG

BTT

If any NC folks are interested and have an offer then drop a PM and I will listen and might take it. ;)