• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED M700 Ti 308 (couple items added thru custom shop)

d500lnn

Gentleman, up for your consideration is a M700Ti in .308. This is my fathers rifle and much to his and my regret he wants to sell as he never uses it. The rifle has two differences than standard Ti. Both of the options were done by the Remington Custom Shop. The rifle stock was custom painted and the barrel was coated with DuPont Teflon black. The rifle has been shot very little as my dad is a check zero at beginning of the white-tail deer season and shoot a deer or two...on the years he hunted with it. Round count is well south of 100. He has slowed down considerably and it hasn't seen action in years. He is checking to see if he has the box. I'll let you know shortly. This rifle does have the J-lock. It has only a couple nicks in the teflon coating on barrel(as seen in pics). Other wise EXTREMELY clean and EXCELLENT condition.

With this rifle is mounted a Zeiss Diavari C 3-9x36. Great glass by any standard. EXCELLENT condition. It is mounted with ultra light S&K steel mounts. May have box for this as well.

Rifle and scope combo is $2300

Rifle and mounts without scope - $1850

Scope alone - $550

Attachments

• Ti.jpg
    Ti.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Ti 2.jpg
    Ti 2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Ti 3.jpg
    Ti 3.jpg