• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED M1903A3 Action

loaderman

This action has never been used. It is Parkerized but has some minimal rust on the back. I don't think this will be a problem for someone who wishes to blue or plate this action. The magazine is aluminum and has a trap door. To be complete, the action needs a trigger assembly pin, ejector, ejector pin and trigger guard bolts. The used bolt is complete but shows signs of wear. As the photos show, the bolt is polished with a turned down handle and the original safety has been replaced with a sporter type lever. $125.00 plus shipping. Paypal preferred for payment.
M1903A3Action600.png

My original post was incorrect. This is an M1903 action,not an M1903A3. It was produced at Rock Island Arsenal and is in the 330,000 serial number range.

Hi Otis:
Thanks for contacting me about the M1903 action.
You didn't give me your zip code but if it's in 1 of the lower 48, shipping will add $11.00 to the cost. Therefore the total will be $136.00. My Paypal email is [email protected] and is in my company's name (Assist Services) . You can use the "Send Money" option to send the money there. As soon as I know the payment is in my account, I'll get the goodies in the mail. If your not in the lower 48, let me know your zip znd I'll get shipping for that one.
Thanks again,
Bob Lewis