M Brace Rings

I really like my ARC in M10 rings, but I have no experience with the M Brace rings. They look really close in design. Been wondering what the difference in the 2 are.

As far as I can tell the M-Brace rings are made to be a little less bulky than the M10s. I was thinking about trying a set on a hunting rifle. I have two sets of the M10s and they are a tank, but a little bulky. The M-Brace rings look a little more rounded.

Why wouldn't they hold up to recoil?
Trying to understand your thoughts on this?

Some of the best rings out there in my opinion.
One of the few rings that have never left scope marks on my glass also.
Just a non traditional design, so I wasn't sure if just the single screw on top would withstand the punishment. Don't know much about the company either, just making sure it wasn't cheap Chinese stuff. That's why I was asking for peoples experience with them.
From the sounds of it everyone likes them and have very good luck using them. I really like the design and it looks like it'll make aligning a scope very easily.

They are based out of Washington. The bolt torque is 55 in-lbs if I recall correctly.

I like them so far, easy to set up, just have to make sure the pins are even on both sides before you torque everything down.

I read a lot of positive posts from different forums prior to purchasing mine. They list weights by ring size and are clear with instructions so I found that a positive and worth a try. I couldn't find Talleys in the tube diameter I needed and settled on the MBrace rings.

Just a non traditional design, so I wasn't sure if just the single screw on top would withstand the punishment. Don't know much about the company either, just making sure it wasn't cheap Chinese stuff. That's why I was asking for peoples experience with them.
From the sounds of it everyone likes them and have very good luck using them. I really like the design and it looks like it'll make aligning a scope very easily.
There are Chinese knock offs like on Amazon etc. These are legit. The m10s are built like a brick house. I will be buying 2 sets of braces for 2 builds I have going. Cosmetically the braces are clean looking and will fit my build nicely.
They are super simple and work. Don't worry about the single screw "Ted" has run his calculations on them. I like how they don't pinch my scope tube and mark it up like I've had with lots of other brands. I think arc is probably not the best at marketing when it comes to others. You don't hear much from them.
For me they are far better than any Talley, Hawkins, Bat machine rings I currently have.

I have ARC M10 rings on 3 out of the 5 rigs I own; .308, 6.5CM, 6.5PRC; and I will be putting ARC rings on my newest .308 once I decide on what scope I'm gonna be putting on it permanently. I've got hundreds of rounds on all of them and have had zero problems. Just make sure you read the instructions packaged with the rings. These are single screw rings and they have a torque value of 55 in lb. If you don't torque them to that value the scope will slide in them. They're great rings, easy to set up and built like a tank.