• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lyman Tmag II and 2 additional Turrets and 30 Caliber Bullets

bluejay75

Greetings Gents,

Finally got my Redding Turret Press set up. Got all of my 308 done for the next hunting season and target shooting, so I figured I would change out while Im pondering my next project.

SOLD. So up for sale is my Lyman TMag II and 2 additional turrets. Will ship to you for 200.00 OBRO.

Also I have a few 30 Caliber bullets for sale. 185 x 180 Grain Hornady Interlock. 105 Speer HOTCOR 180 Grain part #2053 and 60 x Berger 168 Grain Hybrid Target. 90.00 Shipped. This factors shipping them all together. If you want to split please add 8.50 for a SFRB or Padded FR Envelope. I would really like to keep these as one lot. Will sell individually if it sits here a few days or so. Prefer paypal.

Thanks for looking.

Bluejay

Last edited:
B2FB5A73-FB65-4F4E-B84C-C0B513CCF097.jpeg

EC52BDFA-210A-4937-9751-3B096CE3E0B4.jpeg

Greetings Gents,

Finally got my Redding Turret Press set up. Got all of my 308 done for the next hunting season and target shooting, so I figured I would change out while Im pondering my next project.

So up for sale is my Lyman TMag II and 2 additional turrets. Will ship to you for 200.00 OBRO.

Also I have a few 30 Caliber bullets for sale. 185 x 180 Grain Hornady Interlock. 105 Speer HOTCOR 180 Grain part #2053 and 60 x Berger 168 Grain Hybrid Target. 90.00 Shipped. This factors shipping them all together. If you want to split please add 8.50 for a SFRB or Padded FR Envelope. I would really like to keep these as one lot. Will sell individually if it sits here a few days or so. Prefer paypal.

Thanks for looking.

Bluejay
Do you know if turrets are interchangeable with the older t-mag?

Not sure. But I would like to keep this as one unit. It served me well over the years. I kept pistol loaded on two turrets and 308 and 450 BM on the other. My die settings have not changed for years. I will accept offers on it. Should make a great press for someone getting started.

I understand. The reason I'm asking is I have the older one and if I bought this one I'd have my turrets plus yours to use. Would you consider $165 shipped?