• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lwrc repr - ***traded - spf***

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexallen

I have a brand new LWRC R.E.P.R. (Rapid Engagement Precision Rifle) that I need to sell. This is the Sniper Model (20") and features the Magpul PRS stock and MIAD grip. It also has the Geissele trigger. This rifle is unfired, as received from the factory less than a month ago. I have a huge credit card bill coming up, and need to move this before I get charged massive interest.

The gun features a self-regulating, short-stroke gas-piston operating system. Rifle will come with two (one with a flush cup) ARM-R™ rails.

This would make a GREAT LR coyote gun!

PRICE: $3500 Shipped to your FFL

PAYMENT: I can take USPS MO, Certified Check, Cashier's Check, a discreet PayPal gift for these fine "Jeep Parts", regular PayPal (+3.5%) - again for these "Jeep Parts", or credit card (+3.5%).

SHIPPING: Will ship FedEx Priority Overnight once funds clear.

TERMS: First "I'll take it" in the thread will trump pending offers via PM.

TRADES: Unless its a smokin' deal, I can't afford to take trades - sorry. I need to get cash to pay bills...

Thanks for your interest!

TRIPLEREPR_zpscd016508.png

Caliber: 7.62 NATO/.308 Winchester
Barrel Length: 20"
Weight (unloaded): 11.25lbs
Length (overall): 41.5"
Rate of Fire: 55 RPM (Sustained ROF)
Rifling: 1/10" RH
Stock/Pistol Grip: Magpul PRS/Magpul MIAD
Sights: LWRCI Folding BUIS Front and Rear
Magazine: Magpul 20 rd. PMAG 20LR
Muzzle Device: A2 Birdcage 5/8x24 TPI

Re: LWRC REPR - Brand New - 20" - Magpul PRS and MIAD - Giessele

I can attest to LWRC rifles. I've had my M6A1 since early 2009. They are awesome guns, and I've never had 1 single issue with mine. No FTF's, no FTE's, nothing but flawless operation.

Wish I had the money to pick up this REPR...That's up high on my "need to buy" list. Unfortunately, that list is really long. :D

What kind of trades would you be interested in? Anything non-weapons related? Because I DO have tons of offroad parts.

Thanks for the interest MudRunner2005, but I am not really in a position to take trades on this deal. I have some big bills that are in need of finally being paid off. Unless it is something that I'd be able to quickly sell for equal or greater value, trades are going to be a no go. Sorry!

Trade Pending - ***SPF***

Status
Not open for further replies.