LVJ76 watcha got

There is no cure and not much can be done except good eating habits and exercise. Reason why I cut down the red meat, and mostly the pork and shrimp. These last two are the worst for gout as well. Got to watch the cholesterol, sugars and triglycerides as well.

I'll still have a drink here and there but yeah, can't hang like I did a decade or two ago LOL.

Happy Thanksgiving friend enjoying a tomahawk steak and a Casa Amigos Mezcal. Shown for decorative effect is an old Cold Steel Gurkha Kukri in San Mai. Not sure why the top edge of the blade is so blue in the picture as it's not in real life
98D75E6D-20C6-4A19-9972-815D986898CA.jpeg

The mezcal bottle looks like it just came out of the freezer, nicely chilled. Like the knife, you have very nice knife collection.

I had some wine earlier, but kept it light.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

Did you get a deer this year? And, did you get the email about the limited entry permit tag drawing?

Happy New Year Friend

Having a chateaubriand and some Schlenkerle tonight. Shown for decorative effect is the Half Breed Knives MIK-01P Medium Infantry Knife.
3026CBF4-0606-44F8-9477-77D6DF095E7C.jpeg

Happy New Year! Apologies for the delayed post. Had crappy reception, we were camping in the Chiricahuas for new year's.

Thats a nice knife and dang that loin looked good. 😋

Wish you and yours the best this year.