Luckybullet66

Luckybullet66

I'm a resident of the land of the "Safe Act" NY. Because things are not as they were, I and my lovely are relocating to the respite of the East. I'm a hunter and a gun owner of over 50 years. I like long guns of every description weather they blow smoke from the muzzle or shot or bullets. I'm retired from trucking and like the Military shows on the tube. I'd like the opportunity to play with long range guns where I can find places to shoot them. Currently working on loads for my Rem.700 long action 7 mm rem. mag 26" barrel using Sierra Match king 168 Gr. and Berger 168 gr. VLD bullets. This gun is on a weighted McMillan stock and weighs in at just over 20 Lbs. Barrel and action are stock. The clubs I belong to here are very limited in range like 125 yds. to 185 yds. So I'm excited about improving my chances to shoot 500 or more yds. and working up my loads. Because we're moving, everything is pretty much packed up and ready to go. Anyone familiar with Chestnut Mound, TN. ?

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.