• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LRI, Stiller, Bartlein, AICS, Timney and Gen2 Razor .308 package

Yippeekiay

LRI (Chad Dixon) built left-hand .308. Components include Stiller TAC30 action , Bartlein 20" 1/11" twist MTU contour barrel chambered for M118LR, Timney trigger, AICS folder with Viper skins which accepts A/W mags, Vortex Razor GenII 3-18x50 FFP in Badger Ordnance 6/4 steel low rings US optics swivel ACD with ADM caps and cat tail. Also included is an Atlas bipod and mount, original skins and cheek piece. (Forgot the name of the aftermarket cheek piece).
I was told this was a prototype of sorts where Chad CNC'd the chassis to accept the Stiller action to within crazy tolerances so there's absolutely no torsion on the action when bolted in. Whatever he did, it worked. This thing is stupid accurate. Though I never measured any of my groups the pic shown was the first three, 3-shot groups at 300 yds when working up some Berger Juggernauts at mag length. Left to right. 44, 44.5 and 45 grains... pulled that one in the middle. Another good point, even though it's chambered for the 175 smk's (which it shoots amazingly well) in a M118lr configuration, it shoots almost anything just as well. Just over 1000 rounds fired. Comes w/1 10rd AW mag.
The scope was cerakoated coyote brown by the previous owner and there are some marks on it but nothing affecting function.
I'd like to keep this as a package deal as it cuts down on figuring out plus this or minus that. That said, the rifle would need to sell first, then the scope.
Asking $3500.. plus shipping. That's what the rifle alone went for new.
I usually do paypal but in this case I apologize, can't do it. Check or M/O please.
Will text or email pics as I'm apparently inept at computer/social media such as imgur..

Willing to split:
$2000 for the rifle...
$1500 for the scope... But the rifle must sell first.
ACD goes with the rifle as its attached to the rail..

Okay. Apparently my what is and what I thought wires got crossed. Referring to the original add I bought the rifle from.
SPF Left Hand AI Clone Stiller AW *REDUCED* - SnipersHide.com Forums - Scout
We're looking at an Obermeyer 11 twist AMU contour barrel NOT Bartlein and a Rifle Basix, NOT Timney trigger. Quality is still about equal, (maybe better) but for Sales sake they're just as good.
Sorry for any misinformation. It wasn't intentional.
Just a brain fart.

$1,500 for the scope? What all does it come with, rings throw lever? Interested in a SWFA 3-15 as a partial trade?

Yup... $1500, rings, Aad mount caps and cat tail included ..

Sorry, not interested in trades

Hate to say this but I'm going withdraw the scope for a bit. I was just cleaning the lenses and found dust or something inside the ocular lens. Never noticed it before so don't know how long it's been there. I'm going to send it to Vortex and hopefully the warranty will take care of it. Will be back up upon return.
So for now the scope is "withdrawn".