• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LRB M14 USGI HR Build unfired - trades

ANARCHIST

I have an unfired LRB M14 serial TFL56 (forged exactly like USGI not cast like SAinc / Armscorp / Fulton) - this was assembled at LRB when the limited run was offered at that forum, back in mid 200x it has been used for displaying stocks we sold years ago.

This has all USGI HR parts, barrel / oprod / bolt / trigger group hammer safety KMT trigger guard - it has never been fired since assembled. You can not call Lou and ask him to build this rifle as the matching USGI parts he does not have - NO REWELD or RECLAIMED stuff - $2500 shipped as pictured - $100 extra if you want LRB matching serial# TFL56 AR15 lower (NEW)

My name is the same on that forum you can verify I am the buyer of TFL56.

I will trade +/- for: Colt Anaconda / Python "NEW or OLD manu" or a decent scope, Z5 5-25, Z6 5-30, Zeiss 5-30, Leupold 7-42, Nightforce similar size.

The wife & I are trying to move stuff we do not use - feedback available, Gunbroker / eBay / AR15 - Coopers in Mansfield Pa for FTF in Pa. we will pay transfer.

email us at co6779 at gmail - summer here we do not have time to check the forum as much as we would love to.

Thank you, R&K

"Pictures"

PS: I bought & sold on here over the years not sure why trader history is "0"

Recent Posts