• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS/WTT LRB M14 USGI HR unfired

ANARCHIST

NEW unfired LRB as pictured TFL56 - all matching USGI HR parts - not a mixmaster / no reweld / reclaimed second rate stuff - parts came from Claude Rankin or Jon Wolfe back in the day. Lou at LRB assembled & headspaced rifle. Same username on the forum receiver was done for, I bought 4-5 of these back then. ;)
USGI fiberglass included, it's what I use on my rifles, hard to beat.

I do not think you could call Lou at LRB or Ron Smith at SEI and have this rifle built with the parts right down to the trigger guard ;)

This is as close to a legit forged USGI piece you can buy; it even sounds different than a cast SAinc or other cast stuff.

Trades: 7-42 Leupold or comparable high-end scope Nightforce Zeiss - anaconda or hit me up, worst case I am not interested.

***Email me*** - co6779 at gmail.com is fastest way to contact me.

$3200k prefer a FTF in Pa. but I will ship it to your FFL on you. - I will pull the flashider for the safer states.

Cash FTF or Postal Money Order or PayPal but fees are on you, no F&F and BTW next year PayPal will be sending tax paperwork I read so thats taking a turn as well.

Happy Holidays everyone

***MORE Pictures***

20210507-122123.jpg