• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LPR 300WM

Sealesniper

I have a LPR for sale in 300 win mag, it is the light weight hunter. I have 200 pieces of Brass that will go with the a little over 50 of those are loaded with 215 Berger hybrid.

Rifle has been to range only with first owner, I have hunted with it, but from box stands. Is ready to go, with all load data.

Rifle shoots as advertised by LPR, better than I can shoot most of the time

$3800 for rifle and fired and loaded brass. Scope, rings and bi-pod are not included in this price. We can discuss these items with the rife if you have interest, as well as the bushing dies. *** Please note that the scope pictured is an ATACR. That scope was removed and now an 8x32x56 NXS sits on this gun as I could no longer see the MOART reticle in the ATACR.

Manners stock with an adjustable LOP (has spacers to adjust LOP), Bartlein 26" spiral fluted barrel with 3 port break. Trigger is Jewel set at 2 lbs. Defiance Hunter action with fluted shroud. Wyatt magazine, tungsten Cerakote. I think the bottom metal is Hawkins Precision.

Is pretty standard for these builds. Workmanship is as well, very good!

Should have included, 665 rounds down the barrel (give or take one or two). The only load that has been shot through it is very mild, so would expect this to be a 3500 round barrel before you would think about a rebarrel, if you ever made it that many rounds. I took 3 shots to zero, and have only verified zero each year (3) and shot 10-12 animals with it. Just more gun than I need as I normally carry my 6.5x284. Moving and want to thin the herd. The brake and crown have a little wear on the Cerakote, and I can send and take more pictures for any seriously interested persons. For a gun of this caliber and weight, there is surprising little recoil. My daughters have shot deer with it and zero recoil concern.

Weight is 8# 6oz, and yes, it was built to the 215 Berger. Load data is still what Dallas sent.

Load data:

30 cal 215 hybrid Target PN 30729 lot D832

Powder H-1000

75 gr

Primer CCI mag

Norma Brass

COL 3.634

26" barrel

.020" off lands

BC 0.354 G7

Velocity 2820

Sight height 1.9"

Los angle -1

RH 45%

Round count is 654 when received

6th firing on brass when all fired

To remove butt pad, use Torx #25

S Redding Die with .332 nitride bushing with precision shell holder and only bump shoulder .002" to prep brass. Competition die can be included for full setup price.

COAL 2.860 using comparator. .040 off lands???? Before was .020 noted that 2.860 is right but need to verify myself.

20 MOA

Attachments

• LPR.jpg
    LPR.jpg
    677.7 KB · Views: 386
  • LPR2.jpg
    LPR2.jpg
    567 KB · Views: 373
  • LPR3.jpg
    LPR3.jpg
    728.2 KB · Views: 377