• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lowa Camino GTX FG (size 12 Men's)

entoptics

Went to buy the first pair of "hard core" boots I've bought in a decade, and learned the hard way that my left foot is wonky due to a motorcycle mishap awhile back...My loss is your gain...

These are in great condition, only worn to the office a few times, and on one 2 mile hike trying to "break them in a bit", not realizing the discomfort was no fault of the boots. Indeed, the right one fit like a glove, with great support and comfort. These have many miles/years left in them.

These are pretty serious boots, and would be great for rough hiking or backpacking. The lace system is outstanding, and has ball bearings in the eyelets that make snugging up the toe box a breeze. They also have a cool little dingus in the middle of the tongue which secures it so it won't wiggle off to one side. These lace up so easily and securely, that you can accidentally snug them up too tight, and they will stay that way till your feet go numb and fall off...

Asking $150 shipped TYD. Prefer Apple Pay, but will gladly take Postal Money Order, PayPal (you pay the fees), or check (10 business days to clear before I'll ship).

Here's the product page for the brand new version of these boots with "a few small updates" according to Lowa…

Here's a sales page for this model…

Click any image for a full view...
Pair Front.jpg Pair Rear.jpg
Tread 1.jpg Tread 2.jpg
Left Right.jpg Left Left.jpg
Right Right.jpg Right Left.jpg
Label.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions...

Last edited:
bump for good boots

I bought a pair of these last year and paid double this asking price! I put about 50 hard miles on these boots in Colorado and really like them, early this summer I was on a trek with a group and we had to cross some hard snow pack on a steep slope that was like ice. Everyone else was sliding but I could walk like these boots had magnets in them to hold me secure with every step. I ended up going back and forth to get others and their packs across because they could not get any grip! It was amazing

James