• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lots of Kuiu for sale

mackgee

Just like I always do, I will be experimenting with new camo again this year. I enjoy trying stuff year to year and I will be doing it again.

Up for sale is my Kuiu gear from this year. All this stuff is in great condition and probably has only been worn about 3-5 times (I had a good quick year). There are no holes, or rips in any of this gear at all. Up for sale is the following (all of the items are in Verde Camo except for two hats):

4 Icon Caps, 2 in Verde Camo, 1 black, 1 stone - $15 each shipped

Guide Beanie - $15 shipped

Merino 230 gloves sized large - $18 shipped

Yukon Glove sized Large - $60 shipped

Super Down shirt sized XL - $130 shipped

Guide DCS Jacket sized XL - $170 shipped

Merino Short Sleeved shirt sized XL - $40 shipped

Merino Long Sleeve 185 shirt sized XL - $45 shipped

Merino Long Sleeve 230 Zip-T sized XL -$60 shipped

Attack Pants sized 38 w/Kuiu Belt - $100 shipped

Icon 1850 pack w/suspension - $150 shipped

The first public I'll take it will get the item. This stuff will be up on multiple sites so it will go by the time the public statement is made. Pay will be via paypal and I'll absorb the cost associated with it. Individual pictures are available upon request…

Thanks!

Mac

No it doesn't have the carbon fiber frame, it does have the suspension that comes with it and it does have an internal backing that keeps it stiff, plus it has the moveable padding that you can adjust for comfort. With the carbon fiber frame I would be selling this for about $100 more...

Mac

Updated List:

1 black icon hat - $15

Yukon Glove sized Large - $60 shipped

Super Down shirt sized XL - $130 shipped

Merino Short Sleeved shirt sized XL - $40 shipped

Icon 1850 pack w/suspension - $150 shipped

The rest of the items are sold pending funds…

Mac