• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lots of guns for sale or best offer - sacramento -

ryan farrell

I know I don't have a lot of posts on this site, but I do on other sites. If you are interested, look up chevy_dog on calguns.net or refugeforums.com or duckhuntingchat.com . I have bought and sold many guns on calguns.net, and currently have this posting listed there and on another forum.

I have a lot of guns for sale in Sacramento, CA. Each gun is listed below. Additional pictures can be found at the following address:

Guns for Sale pictures by chevy_dog - Photobucket

I will ship to a FFL if the buyer pays actual shipping costs. Guns will be shipped via USPS and ammo will be shipped via UPS. All prices are negotiable, but please do not throw any low ball offers to me. I may be willing to trade for some cool hunting stuff (spotting scopes, other guns, etc...), but the value has to be comparable, or cash added. At this time, I don't want to split up the packages (scopes ammo, etc...), but I may later if there is interest. Send me a PM for offers. Thanks guys!
-Ryan.

Make: Steyr

Model: 1912

Caliber: 7x57 (7mm)

Location (city or county): Citrus Heights (greater Sac area)

Price: $275 obo or trade for ?

Will ship

Other info:

First up is a Steyr 1912 in 7x57 with the tried and true Mauser action for sale or trade. It is a scout setup with the long eye relief scope up front. The scouts are not really my thing, so I am looking to unload it or trade it for something else. I am not sure if this qualifies as C&R or not. I am open to all offers, feel free to shoot me your offer, I may just take it.

Steyr5.jpg

Make: Custom Remington Long Range Rifle

Model: 700

Caliber: 6.5-06

Price: $1,400 obo for everything.

Will ship

Other info:

This is a custom made Remington 700 chambered in 6.5-06. The custom work was done by Dale at J&G gunsmithing here in Roseville. It has a black star accumax barrel with 1:8 twist. The stock is a H-S Precision with bottom rail. Less thank 100 rounds or 142gr. Sierras. 3,050 fps through chronograph.

Also included is 230 rounds of pratice and match ammo. Some lapua brass, not sure how much.

The scope is a Leupold VX-IIc 4-12 AO with target turrets. Also, it has the butler creek flip caps on it.

More pics available here: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

65-06-2.jpg

Make: Winchester

Model: 70 Featherweight

Caliber: .300 WSM

Price: $650 obo

Will ship

Other info:

Next is a Winchester Model 70 Featherweight made in New Haven, CT. This gun is in great condition, and has never been hunted with. Comes with a Weaver Grand Slam 3-9 scope with butler creek flip caps. Very low round count. Mid 1990s manufacture. More pics available here: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Win2.jpg

Win1.jpg

Make: Savage

Model: 110

Caliber: 6mm Ackley Improved

Price: $675 obo for everything

Will ship

Other info:

Up next is a Savage 110 in 6mm Ackley Improved. It has a medium contoured barrel. The scope is a Nikon Monarch UCC 5.5-16.5 AO. This rifle has 25 rounds of reloads and 20 rounds of brass that come with it. Also, it has the original laminated stock that comes with the gun.

More pics available here: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Sav110-4.jpg

Sav110-6.jpg

Make: FN

Model: Mauser Action

Caliber: 6mm Ackley Improved

Price: $750 obo for everything

Will ship (Y/N): N

Other info:

Up for sale is a 6mm AI on a commercial FN 98 mauser action. If you know about FN Commercial actions, you know that this is a great deal. If you don't, you should look it up! Proof marks make it older than 1968. The gun is in great shape with no rust or pitting. It comes with a Leupold Vari-X IIc 6-18 power scope with finger-adjustable turrets and lens covers, and has a custom made stock. The rifle comes with 25 reloads and 20 brass.

FN6mm4.jpg

FN6mm3.jpg

FN6mm1.jpg

Bump - don't be afraid to make a cash offer or trade offer. I will also split the scopes and ammo from the rifles.

Steyr is Sold Pending Funds

FN 6mm AI is Sold Pending Funds - Leupold Vari-X IIc 6-18 is still available.