• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking to buy an O/U shotgun

Yeah I've been looking at the cz line but reviews seem to be all over the place. Thought I would see if anyone has anything in their collection they would part with

Not to offend you but any O/U in that price range new or used is going to have a lot of mixed reviews.
With that being said the CZ's are still your best bet. I bought a 20ga CZ Teal for my girlfriend and she it shot well with no issues. I had a hard time shooting it because it was a ladies model.

Last edited:
I've owned a few CZ's. Nothing to complain about at all. I shot one for a few seasons of sporting clays leagues, trap league, and pheasant hunted it and never had an issue.

Must agree with others. At your price point you are very limited. The CZ is most likely going to be your best bet.

I have a Charles daly made by B b miroku. It's the same as browning citori. Pm if your interested.

Attachments

• 57862.jpeg
    57862.jpeg
    348.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 57861.jpeg
    57861.jpeg
    368.4 KB · Views: 33
I have a Charles daly made by B b miroku. It's the same as browning citori. Pm if your interested.
They've made quality firearms for Browning for years. I never knew that they made o/u for Charles Daly.
CZ's are good for the price but this CD is probably a upgrade over a plain jane CZ.
Looks mean nothing if you can't hit anything though. Fit is everything in a shotgun.

It is an awesome gun. I have had it for almost 40 years and used it on all types of game. I did not notice the wtb price point in the ad. Good luck with your search.

Thanks guys. And yes
It is an awesome gun. I have had it for almost 40 years and used it on all types of game. I did not notice the wtb price point in the ad. Good luck with your search.
I was going to say, it looks too pretty for my price point. However, my wife did remind me herself; buy once, cry once. Lol