• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED BERETTA 300th aniv. Blackpowder O/U Shotgun

Jluck

I didn't think I would sell this but I know I don't want to be the first one to fire it and don't want to keep it if I'm not willing to use it.

Beretta tri-centennial commemorative O/U black powder shotgun, This is a rare and special bird to the eclectic or collector or put it too work if so desired. Values for these are all over the place so I'm more than willing to reason with reason.

It comes with the Original box but none of the goodies it originally had. (cleaning kit, Flask etc). This really hurts the value and if someone wanted to chase down all that stuff the value will skyrocket.

This is a unfired specimen and in very good condition.

I am more than willing to trade for other things I can use, I love all things guns, shooting and reloading, Try me.

I am starting the price at 650.00 cash money or trade.

Do you research, check out gun broker, Exercise your Google-fu muscles and lets make a deal.

Pics to follow.

8hYu4tn.jpg

WntdRTL.jpg

jePsRIl.jpg

qIRLYRY.jpg

Small mark near fore end is a assembly nick. It is on both sides and I have seen it on everyone I looked at. Couple other handling marks just in front of assembly mark..