Looking forward to hunting this guy

Not sure what this guy would score, but I hope to find out in a couple months. Hope he doesn't take off between now and rifle season. If I can get him killed he'll be my first deer to boot! Never really hunted deer much, but he has my attention.

Thanks, I hope I get him too! I'll post pictures if I do for sure.
He'll score well over 180 gross

What about archery sooner than 10 weeks? If not you, someone else? Looks like a great fall!
I'd be refunding your archery guys and telling them all the deer have the COVID....also, keep an eye out for poachers, those a-holes will kill a buck like that for nothing. Hope he sticks around and you get an opportunity to harvest that deer, he is special!

I only have one archery antelope hunter this year, no other hunters besides two rifle antelope. I am the only one hunting deer this year around our place here... Luckily we dont have much for hunting pressure around here. Just hope I dont bump him checking cattle between now and then....

That's a stud. I have one to chase as well... got both his sheds last year and obviously guessing at the spread but he was 163" with an 18" spread.... pics aren't loading right now but I'll get some up on him. Looks like he's going to push 180 this year @ 6 years old. By far the biggest I have ever hunted on my land
Can i join you lol
Good luck

Back story isn't much... spooked him out of some tall grass earlier this year checking cattle. Had never seen him before. Now he's made the most wanted list. Only 10 weeks till I get to chase him with a rifle

I only have one archery antelope hunter this year, no other hunters besides two rifle antelope. I am the only one hunting deer this year around our place here... Luckily we dont have much for hunting pressure around here. Just hope I dont bump him checking cattle between now and then....
Colorado has four wildfires active. Chances are that one or all of those pushed him into your area. Hope it doesn't push other hunters your way as well.
If you check cattle horseback, he might not spook too far.

Colorado has four wildfires active. Chances are that one or all of those pushed him into your area. Hope it doesn't push other hunters your way as well.
If you check cattle horseback, he might not spook too far.

We are a long ways away from the fires. We are eastern Colorado. Flat lands. We don't use horses, everything is done with RZR out here. I would think all the animals out here are used to the noise and us running around. Time will tell, if I don't get him there are others running around

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.