• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for Titanium McWHorter or Other lightweight

BigBuck74

I have 2 goat hunts in the next 12 months and I am looking for something I can shoot well out to 700yds. I prefer a titanium action, and a proof barrel Sendero light.. I will entertain other barrels as long as the total package without a scope is 6.5lbs or under. I am a McWhorter fan, and I own 5 of them.. All med to heavy..

My ideal rifle would be a .280AI with a 20-22" barrel, titanium action, and entire gun under 6.5lbs. Not too concerned with loss of velocity... Let me know if you have anything a goat hunter would want.. I am not looking for a factory gun or advice.. custom only. I know what I am looking for so let me know what you have.

Thanks!

This fits your criteria other than being a 24" bbl. 280ai, razor ti, proof light 8.44tw, ti brake. 6.5lbs with ti brake and rings. Pm if interested.
F35A4B09-210B-49B1-B844-9EBDE94E55DC.jpeg

I have 2 goat hunts in the next 12 months and I am looking for something I can shoot well out to 700yds. I prefer a titanium action, and a proof barrel Sendero light.. I will entertain other barrels as long as the total package without a scope is 6.5lbs or under. I am a McWhorter fan, and I own 5 of them.. All med to heavy..

My ideal rifle would be a .280AI with a 20-22" barrel, titanium action, and entire gun under 6.5lbs. Not too concerned with loss of velocity... Let me know if you have anything a goat hunter would want.. I am not looking for a factory gun or advice.. custom only. I know what I am looking for so let me know what you have.

Thanks!

Thanks!
I've got a mcwhorter 338 lapua built real light, rig is build under 10 pounds. All around badass gun. Set up to shoot out to 1100 yards.

How about a 300wsm with 24" proof sendero light on Tuebor Ti action?
This would be just barreled action so you can put whatever ultralight stock and bottom metal on it you want.

How about a 300wsm with 24" proof sendero light on Tuebor Ti action?
This would be just barreled action so you can put whatever ultralight stock and bottom metal on it you want.
That might be something. Can you send some pics? $$