• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for some quality 30/06 Brass to resize to 338-06 (once fired)

Care to share your favorite loads for your 338/06? I would imagine your rifle would be a pretty fair Bear gun. I've never hunted bear but would like to. We have very few here in Southern Missouri.

As stated above I need a few dozen rounds of a quality brand of 30/06 to resize. Winchester, Lapua, Pedersen ADG or something along those lines (one or two times fired at the most). I'm also willing to trade so if you're looking for something feel free to ask...I might just have it:)
Thanks,
Gary
338-06 Brand new I have about 150 for sale. This brass was made by RCC Brass.

338-06 Brand new I have about 150 for sale. This brass was made by RCC Brass.
I've got a bit (50 rounds) of head-stamped brass at present for Africa due to customs issues there.
But could probably use some more. I was working toward sizing some 30/06 for load development and doing my final tweaking in the headstamped brass before I head to Africa.
How much do you need for your brass (50 or 75 rounds)? Is RCC the custom order brass company that recently went out of business?

I've got a bit (50 rounds) of head-stamped brass at present for Africa due to customs issues there.
But could probably use some more. I was working toward sizing some 30/06 for load development and doing my final tweaking in the headstamped brass before I head to Africa.
How much do you need for your brass (50 or 75 rounds)? Is RCC the custom order brass company that recently went out of business?
Yes RCC went out of business they are $4.00 a piece

They had an amazing operation with all those exotic calibers! Sad that they're gone. I know I could use at least 25 more rounds of head stamped brass. My other brass is Norma, do you feel that there would be much difference case capacity wise or anything that would change performance with a given load?

Do you have any pet loads…I'm assuming you shoot a 338-06 a bit.

They had an amazing operation with all those exotic calibers! Sad that they're gone. I know I could use at least 25 more rounds of head stamped brass. My other brass is Norma, do you feel that there would be much difference case capacity wise or anything that would change performance with a given load?

Do you have any pet loads…I'm assuming you shoot a 338-06 a bit.
I am sorry I have no idea but I acquired all their brass in an auction

I'm trying to determine what I still need to get two rifles ready for Africa. I think I will need some more 338/06 brass but just how much, I'm unsure at the moment. I will be back in touch shortly as soon as a couple of things shake out. Hopefully you will still have some brass left.
Thanks,
Gary

I'm trying to determine what I still need to get two rifles ready for Africa. I think I will need some more 338/06 brass but just how much, I'm unsure at the moment. I will be back in touch shortly as soon as a couple of things shake out. Hopefully you will still have some brass left.
Thanks,
Gary
you can email me also at [email protected]

I have alot of stuff just let me what you are looking for

I'm not surprised, guys needing that stuff are having a hard time finding it. I'm on Africahunting.com and everyone is scrambling to find what they need.

Do you offer a discount at any quantity breaks? I need at least 25 but would buy more if I could justify the investment ( as I won't be shooting large volume with this rifle).