• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for some IMR 4895

Krosebil

As the title states I'm in need of a pound or two of IMR 4895. I have not been very successful locating it online. If you run across some online or have some you would part with let me know.

Many thanks!!!
Bill

As the title states I'm in need of a pound or two of IMR 4895. I have not been very successful locating it online. If you run across some online or have some you would part with let me know.

Many thanks!!!
Bill
I have 5 lbs but I'm in Chico California. I'd be willing to sell or trade for RL22

Many thanks!!!
Bill
I just picked up 2 lbs last week @ Scheels in Iowa City. I was really looking for H4895, but they had 6 of the IMR 4895 on the shelf, so I grabbed a couple. Not sure where you're located in Wisconsin, but if you're ever in eastern Iowa, let me know.

Not sure where you are in WI, but I travel to and from the Stevens Point area fairly regularly from IL. I just saw some not too long ago. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

I live 13 miles from Stevens Point in a town called Scandinavia. I you see some that would be great. Would gladly meet you in Point at your convenience. Thank you!!