• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Imr 4895

Lrreloader

This may be a shot in the dark but I would like 2 1lb of imr 4895, located in central pa due to shipping, I have a huge collection of bullets and the elusive primers to trade if necessary.

Thanks in advance

I dont know about shipping primers, was looking for a f.t.f deal thanks for the offer

Are you only interested in IMR4895? I have an 8lb of H4895 I could let a couple pounds go if so and you have bullets I'm in the market for. I'm in Maryland near Hagerstown

Are you only interested in IMR4895? I have an 8lb of H4895 I could let a couple pounds go if so and you have bullets I'm in the market for. I'm in Maryland near Hagerstown
not related I used to live in Williamsport MD. right behind the dirt track howdy neighbor

If u need stuff like that give me a pm and I can get you what you need primers etc just spent my retirement money stocking up. I'm making ten times what I'm spending on things, I'm just going to ride the train till it runs out, then I got to plan b, then if that don't work will already be at war so it won't make any difference anyway

What bullets are you looking for?
I'm good on bullets I was just trying to help another shooter with some powder, used to live in Frederick MD so howdy, things got too restrictive for my so we moved to ga I bought an fn-fal the first gun show we went to lol