• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for savage mag box

bushwackr

I'm looking for a stagger feed internal box mag box and follower/spring for a 300 win mag for a savage.

Do you have a good machine/welding shop near you?? Near as I can tell savage took 2 300 win mag mag boxes cut em up and welded em together. I have an stw box I can't part with but I could take pics and measurements for you so you can get one built. If you want to play that game drop me a pm and we can see what we can do to get you taken care of bud.

Do you have a good machine/welding shop near you?? Near as I can tell savage took 2 300 win mag mag boxes cut em up and welded em together. I have an stw box I can't part with but I could take pics and measurements for you so you can get one built. If you want to play that game drop me a pm and we can see what we can do to get you taken care of bud.

Yes some pics and measurements would be fantastic. Then I could just fine the follower and spring and I would be in buisness

Ok the actions out of the stock so it'll be easy enough, or should be. I'll be next to the rifle tomorrow so I'll try and get em to you then. Message me a # to text pics to as I can't ever get em to load on here for whatever reason.

Bushwacker,
Is this the old Savage metal box your working with that had the release button on the side of the stock? These In the picture are short action. You could use these to build a longer mag.
15436757140441211922313938402505.jpg