• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for Remington 260 and 264 Win Mag

walters900

Hello everyone, first time posting to this forum. I'm looking to add a couple of new rifles after the holidays. I'm looking for .260 Remington with a 24" barrel, preferably a straight contoured barrel. I'm also looking for a 264 Win Mag with a 26" barrel, also preferably a straight contour barrel. I'm looking to spend $900-$1100 per rifle. If anyone has anything they want to get rid of let me know, thanks

are you interest in a Remington 721. It was built in 1962. it doesn't have a 26" barrel, it is 24". this is the one with a blued stainless barrel. if interested let me know. I am going to have the bore and throat check out before I cut it loose. The story I got from the original owner was its only fired to sight it in, maybe ten rounds, I want to get that verified before cull it from the heard. Mike

I have a 260 barreled action I would sell

Trued 700 action
Bartlein m24 Contour

Drop it in a stock and shoot it

My buddy has a savage with a 260 AI 28" shilen rachet rifle bull barrel timney or rifle basics trigger and Choate stock. Maybe 150 shots through it. I've shot it and it's a tack driver. It's just too heavy for him now.
I'm sure he would sell it for $1100

I have a custom ruger 264 with 27"Krieger barrel and McMillan stock if interested

I have a savage barreled action in 260 rem.

Savage short action, 24" Shilen chambered in 260 Rem. .820 at the muzzle. Also have Redding micro seating die and neck sizing. RCBS f/l die and about 70 pcs of lapua brass. Pm if interested.