• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for primers 300prc

I'm sure you are looking for large rifle magnum, but don't let that hold you back on the 300 PRC. I have been using Federal 210 primers and have easily found 1/2MOA accuracy in my 300 PRC. If I was actually able to find some magnum primers I would sure give them a try, but that wasn't an option for me and I found great results anyways. Here is a photo of a ladder I shot yesterday at 100 yards using large rifle primers. That is 80.0-84.5 grain of N570.

Attachments

• 300prcN570.PNG
    300prcN570.PNG
    51.2 KB · Views: 53
Good times ahead. I stop a lot of places when traveling for work and local stock of lots things continues to improve. It seems large rifle mag has specifically been difficult to locate, I'm hoping now that the election and hunting season is in the rearview mirror they will return.

I'm sure you are looking for large rifle magnum, but don't let that hold you back on the 300 PRC. I have been using Federal 210 primers and have easily found 1/2MOA accuracy in my 300 PRC. If I was actually able to find some magnum primers I would sure give them a try, but that wasn't an option for me and I found great results anyways. Here is a photo of a ladder I shot yesterday at 100 yards using large rifle primers. That is 80.0-84.5 grain of N570.
You get 0 data from a 100 ladder other then velocity

I have done the same, used regular cci large rifle primers in my 300prc because there are no magnums to be found. It seems to work for me so far.