• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for Federal 215 Match primers

dougvaldez

Hi all, I am really close to running out of primers. Does anyone know of any place that has them? Or, is anyone willing to sell some? My mobile number is 307-751-8912 I am in Sheridan Wyoming. I hate to change my recipe for my 300 Norma Magnum as it is shooting really well.gun)

all i can say is good luck.there hasnt been any federal match primers in ohio for at least a year now.i had to make a switch just to keep shooting

Hi all, I am really close to running out of primers. Does anyone know of any place that has them? Or, is anyone willing to sell some? My mobile number is 307-751-8912 I am in Sheridan Wyoming. I hate to change my recipe for my 300 Norma Magnum as it is shooting really well.gun)

I haven't seen any 215M primers in two years. I switched to Federal 215 (regular) primers and can not see the difference on paper. However, even the standard 215s are hard to locate.

Like others, I have not seen 215Ms for 2+ years now. Luckily, I have ample supply of primers. My go to primer for magnums is the CCI250, followed by in order of preference, 215M, WLRM, and 9 1/2M.

I almost always use CCI250 except for last year when I was developing load for my .300 WSM using 215 Berger >>> http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f19/just-playing-different-primers-159193/

Nowdays, all I see on my LGS shelves are the WLRMs and 9 1/2Ms

I haven't seen any 215M primers in two years. I switched to Federal 215 (regular) primers and can not see the difference on paper. However, even the standard 215s are hard to locate.

I was down to 200 215M. A hunt pal went fishing in N. Az a couple weeks ago and stopped at a small gun shop n a small town. He called me and said they have 1200 215 standard primers "do you want some. I said yes, 1200. They also had a brick of 210M and I got them also. Most on this forum think there's no difference between 215 and 215M, I hope so. There are 6 of us that hunt together and we know who needs what. We have found most of what we need in small town gun shops.

I found federal gold match 215 at shooters supply in Louisville ky two weeks ago.

The reason you're not seeing them on the shelves is because federal only sells their excess primers. Currently they are and have been back logged on their gold match rifle ammunition. At the moment I am jumping through fedex's hoops to be eligible to ship hazmat. When I am I plan to sell my remaining 4750ish F215M's. Goodluck