Looking for Hog Hunt options in Oklahoma or Eastern Texas

fxdwg03

Myself and some friends (4 to 5 of us total) are looking for a new place to hog hunt in Oklahoma or Eastern Texas. We had a place in Texas but the landowner was allowing too many people to hunt the area and due to the hunting pressure, the hogs changed their movement habits. We were hunting there last year and he had a bowhunter on the property at the same time we were hog hunting. The agreement was that no other hunters were to be on the property for safety reasons (his rules) but I guess when you have a guy paying $3,500 to bow-hunt a trophy buck, you become a little relaxed on your own rules. Also, he had a large group on the property a couple of days before us (again one of his rules that he allowed a week between hunts) and they apparently killed about 30 to 40 hogs - so that really changed their movement (location, time of day, etc.). I found out that he put us in the same stands that they had used and not too happy about that considering he had other stands that were not being used. I understand, his land - his rules but his business is having hunters come back for future hunts and he is not considering this basic business practice.

Long story short, we are not going back to his place due to this and some other concerns we had. So now, we are looking for a place to hunt for 2 to 3 days as it is fun to be with friends and also try to get some meat to bring back for the freezer. If you have or know of a place to hunt hogs, please let me know as we are searching for a new spot as we like to go around the first week of December (not hot and not too cold). We live in Missouri, so also looking for a place a little closer as we were driving to the western part of Texas for the previous hunts.

Appreciate any information.