• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for brass and dies

Thanks y'all. Here is VA and in TN you can't find anything.

My plan is to give her this gun from Santa. Then I'm gonna sent it to a friend in Alabama to get Cerekote in a color of her choice. Then she and I will paint the stock together as a project.

Here is a few pics of her shooting her .22 and loving it.
57 You are probably already aware of this, but looking at how your daughter is holding the .22 and just for your daughter's safety, she needs to change her shooting form if she's going to fire a .243. She is not holding the .22 in the pocket of her shoulder, the stock butt is under her armpit. The recoil from a .243 held this way will cause the scope to hit her eye, cut her eye, and develop a shooting flinch. Make sure the stock fits her properly before her 1st shot (ie. shorten the stock length to fit her properly).

Hey y'all. I recently bought a .243 for my daughter to hunt with. I got it used from a friend. It's a Savage Axis but it is small enough for her to shoot.

Due to the craziness the country is in right now I cannot find ammo for it. Does anybody have any brass, dies, and possibly some bullets that I could buy to load for her?

I know when she opens this in Christmas Day she is gonna want to shoot. I know it's a little late to ask but I thought I'd ask my people here.
I think I have everything you need.

57 You are probably already aware of this, but looking at how your daughter is holding the .22 and just for your daughter's safety, she needs to change her shooting form if she's going to fire a .243. She is not holding the .22 in the pocket of her shoulder, the stock butt is under her armpit. The recoil from a .243 held this way will cause the scope to hit her eye, cut her eye, and develop a shooting flinch. Make sure the stock fits her properly before her 1st shot (ie. shorten the stock length to fit her properly).

Yes sir. That's something that we have worked on. She shoots my Creed off of bags as well and is pretty dang good out to 300.

I cannot thank y'all enough for all the support and help in finding everything in these crazy times. I think everything is covered now. So again thank y'all very much. This is one of the main reasons I'm on this forum because we try to help as much as possible when possible.

I will post pics as well as info on how it all goes when she gets up on Christmas Day. She is gonna be super excited ( I may have her beat by a little). I look forward to getting it all set up for her and getting some range time in with her.

I cannot thank y'all enough for all the support and help in finding everything in these crazy times. I think everything is covered now. So again thank y'all very much. This is one of the main reasons I'm on this forum because we try to help as much as possible when possible.

I will post pics as well as info on how it all goes when she gets up on Christmas Day. She is gonna be super excited ( I may have her beat by a little). I look forward to getting it all set up for her and getting some range time in with her.
video it

I know how you feel. Last Christmas I gave my grandson (now 23 and in Med school) the .243 he shot his first 5 deer with grandpa. This is the rifle I shot my 1st antelope with in the 1950s, so it is a family heirloom. He was very excited.

Hey y'all. I recently bought a .243 for my daughter to hunt with. I got it used from a friend. It's a Savage Axis but it is small enough for her to shoot.

Due to the craziness the country is in right now I cannot find ammo for it. Does anybody have any brass, dies, and possibly some bullets that I could buy to load for her?

I know when she opens this in Christmas Day she is gonna want to shoot. I know it's a little late to ask but I thought I'd ask my people here.
Precision Reloading has some 6mm/243 bullets available. They are located in Mitchell,SD

You can always neck down.308 brass if you can't find any .243

I've got a full box of factory federal 100gr soft points I can send you. Are you in North Dakota like your profile says or somewhere else?

We used to live in West Fargo when I worked up there. I got furloughed back in April so in July we moved back to Virginia to be closer to family and so I can work again.