Looking for advice for hard cell foam

Alibiiv

I've got a new gun case but don't like the foam inside. The foam was like pre-cut to fit a rifle and it doesn't work for my rifles. It has a place where one rifle fits in the bottom of the case, and one in the cover, and I don't like it. I want to get some closed cell foam and make my own. The dimensions are 15 X 50 X about 3 inches thick. I found some closed cell foam on Amazon, but it looks like upholstery? Could use some help/advice with this one.

I've got a new gun case but don't like the foam inside. The foam was like pre-cut to fit a rifle and it doesn't work for my rifles. It has a place where one rifle fits in the bottom of the case, and one in the cover, and I don't like it. I want to get some closed cell foam and make my own. The dimensions are 15 X 50 X about 3 inches thick. I found some closed cell foam on Amazon, but it looks like upholstery? Could use some help/advice with this one.

Try this:

there are TONS of online stores that sell foam in all types, do a simple search and you will find what you want
also, keep in mind foam also comes in different densities,

there are TONS of online stores that sell foam in all types, do a simple search and you will find what you wantt more knowledgeable then me
also, keep in mind foam also comes in different densities
I knew that there's different densities, that's one of the reasons I posted this thread. I know there's members on here who are a whole lot more knowledgeable then I am in this department. I appreciate all the replies I've received already.

I knew that there's different densities, that's one of the reasons I posted this thread. I know there's members on here who are a whole lot more knowledgeable then I am in this department. I appreciate all the replies I've received already.
Varmint hunter put a good link to a manufacture. Contact them to see what they recomend.