Looking for a spring brown bear hunt

Two 10's

Been to Alaska 3 times and still done have my costal brown bear, looking for a guide who will spend the time and effort to help get me a good one no matter how long it takes. Don't have a lot of time left to try very many more times, life's to short. Don't require any fancy amenity's or comfort just a bear. Tod [email protected] P.S. a good blueberry fed black or wolf would be a bonus in more ways than one.

Where did u hunt and with who???
Southeast is a great place for all 3 . Boat based.
Southeast bears don't have big heads but, a squared bear hide is the same size whether its from Chichagof Is. Or Kodiak Is.

I would try Nushagak guides, donovans guide service out of Dillingham. I have hunted with him before and his ooeration is A++
Tony

Where did u hunt and with who???
Southeast is a great place for all 3 . Boat based.
Southeast bears don't have big heads but, a squared bear hide is the same size whether its from Chichagof Is. Or Kodiak Is.

Hunted with Tom Shankster, well I mean sat in his camp for 31 days and hunted 6 on three trips. He is South of McGrath and a real Shister, took care of the millionaires but let this poor boy sit. Now I don't trust very many Alaska guides. All good stories but not much results.

That's very understandable. I encourage Southeast boat based hunts. They seem to have good success rates. . . If you decideon S.E. let me know I'll dig up names and # s of 3 of my friends that guide in S.E.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.