• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for a Rem 700 short action

300 ultra

So here's the deal. My father passed and left me a rem 700 ADL in 30-06 with a bushnell banner 4x12 scope on it. It hasn't been shot in 5 years because I already have my own in that caliber. I would like to trade the gun package for a 700 short action only. The gun is the plain Jane black factory stock and barrel. I no my dad would be fine with this as I'm going to build a gun for my 9 year old who he adored. I prefer stainless actions but will listen to others. Don't need anything besides the action. Thanks corey

if it were me, i'd just buy a stainless SPS, use the action, and keep th '06 for your son, after all it was "Grampa's" and will therefore shoot better than any other '06 .

i have a rem 700, s.a., 473 boltface, matte finish, has been completely blueprinted by gunsmith jeff hankins and is ready for barrel/stock. i have $600 into it but would part with it for $550. email me @[email protected] and i will send pics if interested. has nice "older" style rem trigger as well. bolt fluted too.
thanks.
joel t. sprecher