Looking for a place to hunt

Doug Graf

I'm going on a trip south with my wife in a couple weeks. Looking for a place to hunt hogs , any state. We're going to grab a couple rifles and just go. Any ideas?

Any of he NW FL Water Management areas woud be dood. But ight now ALL th creeks and river at at or over flood stage. So all the game has been pushed out on the hill and We've got 4 days of hard rain coming again starting tomorrow (friday 22Feb) If you hve a 14' stable boat with a 10hp or bigger you can travel the rivers searching for hog rooting down on the bank and get out and still hunt for a few minutes. I think 500 Sq In hunter orange is minimum. Wait. Gun seasonjust went out 2-14. Now till end of Feb is archery only.

I highly suggest a compass and GPS. You can get fearsome confuse in teh river bottoms down here.

Good luck. Holler if you need help draggin one. Float him out to the boat if you can. Unguted hogs fload pretty good.

Good luck,
Lee

Looking for a free hunt or a guided hunt?

Texasthermalhoghunts.com

These guys really know what they are doing and have lots of pigs.

Give them a call!!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts