• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for a 6mm creed, trade or buy

Brightwhite

I'm interested in giving the 6mm creed a try and before I go buy one or build one, seeing if anyone has anything they want to off load in that chambering.

I'm interested in custom builds on nice actions or higher end production guns. A barreled action would be ideal to drop into an XLR chassis which is what the plan would be if I built one.

I have a Christensen Arms Ridgeline 20" in 6.5 creedmoor for trade collateral.
Or
Swarovski 12x50 EL's that I would consider trading

Let me know if you've got something I might be interested in.

I could fix you up with a very accurate Remage CBI 7 twist 25" stainless threaded barrel, Hornady match dies, 100 rounds Hornady 108eld match ammo. Screw it on your favorite Remington action and drop it into your chassis. Pm me for more info, prices, pictures.

I am looking to move from my 10x42 EL's to the 12x50's. Would you want to trade plus some cash on my end depending on how new and condition those are.

Thanks for the offer but I already have a pair of the 10x42 EL's. I'd probably sell the 12x50's if you find a buyer for your 10's

I'm interested in giving the 6mm creed a try and before I go buy one or build one, seeing if anyone has anything they want to off load in that chambering.

I'm interested in custom builds on nice actions or higher end production guns. A barreled action would be ideal to drop into an XLR chassis which is what the plan would be if I built one.

I have a Christensen Arms Ridgeline 20" in 6.5 creedmoor for trade collateral.
Or
Swarovski 12x50 EL's that I would consider trading

Let me know if you've got something I might be interested in.

I have a Sako A7 with custom X-Caliber 6mm creedmoor 1 in 8 barrel. Sits in a custom laminate wood stock, full Marine Tex bedding job, custom aluminum dbm bottom metal, custom aftermarket aluminum shroud, and trigger tuned for light pull. Have tons of Lapua small rifle primer brass and FL die set. Everything you need to get going.

Only did initial break in on the barrel so less than 50 rounds and it's definitely gonna shoot. Put 4 round groups in one ragged hole at 100 yards during break in. Haven't found the time to shoot it since breaknin so it's just been collecting dust in the safe. Still have about 3 other rifles I haven't had time to shoot either so I've got quite the backlog of load development work. Lol.

Never drummed up a price for it... PM me if your interested and I'll send pics and figure out a price if its what you want

Last edited: