• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for 6mm and 6.5 Bullets

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Looking to buy or trade for:

Berger 6mm 105gr Hybrid
Berger 6mm109gr Hybrids
Sierra 6mm 110gr SMK.
Sierra 6.5 142gr SMK & 150gr SMK
Berger 6.5 140 Hybrids

Lapua Scenar6.5 139gr,

If you have these bullets and want to sell ot trade for something I have Please PM me

Thanks Len

Last edited:
TTT Come on guys & gals there has to be someone with few boxes of the bullets I listed and that you have just sitting around. Sell them for a fair price or tell me what you need and Imay has something to trade. In these hard times we all need to work together to help each other out until the market comes back up. Most of our bullets are made in other countries and they are really slow getting back to work and full production due to COVID. ONCE THIS IS OVER (6MONTHS) And overseas production of powder and bullets will pick up.
I went into my inventory the last two weeks and sold/traded/and gave away over 7,000 bullets. I do have some seller reget, because i need to buy more of certian calibers, but I sold and gave away so other members could shoout. "PAY IT FORWARD". Help each other out. The large retailers, and GB are not going to help us. We just need to get through another 6-9 months and everything will be back to full production. Then we won't have the money or need to HOARD.
Help me out if you can.
Thanks
Len & Jill
Coyote Shadow Tracker LLC
Custom Rifle Chambering & Cerakoting,

Last edited:
I have some 6mm 105 hybrids an unopened box you are welcome too. I am looking for .204 39 grain SBK's or 204 brass if possible in a trade sir! But Len, I am only doing this for Jill 😳😳😂😂😂😂🤝🤝🤝👍
just went and looked also have full box of 6mm 105 Amax and partial box of 108 ELDmatch and 6.5 150 Sierra

Last edited:
I have some 6mm 105 hybrids an unopened box you are welcome too. I am looking for .204 39 grain SBK's or 204 brass if possible in a trade sir! But Len, I am only doing this for Jill 😳😳😂😂😂😂🤝🤝🤝👍
just went and looked also have full box of 6mm 105 Amax and partial box of 108 ELDmatch and 6.5 150 Sierra
I maybe able to hook you up with some 39 SBKs, they are my prized bullets for chucks and PD. I'll pm you.

A buddy that is a local gun dealer just let me know he had a 500ct sleeve of 105 Hybrids land this afternoon. Let me know if you would be interested in them.

Looking to buy or trade for:

Berger 6mm 105gr Hybrid
Berger 6mm109gr Hybrids
Sierra 6mm 110gr SMK.
Sierra 6.5 142gr SMK & 150gr SMK
Berger 6.5 140 Hybrids

Lapua Scenar6.5 139gr,

If you have these bullets and want to sell ot trade for something I have Please PM me

Thanks Len
I have a bunch of Lapua 139 scenar. Maybe 1000. I'll go count for sure if your interested