• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for 33 Nosler brass

UCzO___

Thinking of building one, but I can't find any brass. Is it cyclical? Can I form it from 28 or 30 Nosler?

I have a bunch. Nosler brand.
New brass in Nosler boxes. I'm at my ranch at the moment, but you can call my cell at 918-824-0954. I'll sell it at standard retail price. I have ammo too. All Nosler 225 AccuBond.

Tony Rumore
Inola, OK

I have a bunch. Nosler brand.
New brass in Nosler boxes. I'm at my ranch at the moment, but you can call my cell at 918-824-0954. I'll sell it at standard retail price. I have ammo too. All Nosler 225 AccuBond.

Tony Rumore
Inola, OK
Thank you for the offer. marty67's keen eye saved the day. 50 pieces if Peterson @ $144 is a winner. I already have Hammer Hunter 260's and LRX 280's from a failed 338SS project. Now a set of dies, then the barrel. If you look back at my previous post, this is the caliber I have chosen to chamber my own barrel in with the help of the Viper. I think I will throw in a 350 Legend for a Savage LH bolt gun I have laying around not being used.