• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

33 Nosler Brass - Looking for a LRH Member

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Probably not the right place to post this thread.
A while back we purchased a 33 Nosler Reamer even though we didn't have use for it at the time. A Member on LRH contacted us that he had about 48 pieces of once shot Nosler Brass. At the time we didn't take up the offer to purchase and then later the Member was kind enough to offer the Brass to us for free + shipping. Well we accepted the offer just so we had some brass to go along with a barrel if we did do a chambering in 33 Nosler.
At the time there was a lot going on in our life and don't know if we sent the $$ for shipping the Brass or not and we never received the Brass. We are sorry that we lost contact and apologies.
If the Member reads this and still has the 33 Nosler Brass we will take it.
I tried doing a "Search" through all our posts along with Texts and emails and can't find the member that was so generous to offer the brass to us. There are some really great people on this Forum and sorry if we dropped the Ball on this transaction.
Thanks much!
Len & Jill

If you don't find him I have a lot
Hey Brother thanks much!
I am just trying to tie up loose ends from the past months and not wanting members thinking that we don't respond to them. Been a rough time lately.
By the way how is the Yote Hunting going? If you need anything in bullets or brass let us know if we can help you out.

They are building a EV Battery Plant about 7-8 miles as the Crow flies from our home (7,500 employees to start and build up to 13,000). Going to change our little 2,000 people town and beautiful county.
Looking to move. Jill said Montana but doesn't know about the snow. Would have to get Snow Machines to get around, but good Elk hunting.
God Bless
Thanks again
Len & Jill

Can't help on brass but lots of warehouses were built around me and the towns near by. Some so huge others not. Most still sit empty and they want to build more.
Time to move Is right!!!! I got about 20 years till I can legally retire tho.
Best of luck with all you have going on too.