• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Long Rifles Inc. .308 Rem. 700

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulpit

Up for your consideration is my Remington 700 .308, custom built by Chad and the gang at Long Rifles Inc.

This rifle has many of the best parts available and was assembled with the quality and precision we have come to expect from LRI.

Rifle has only been test fired at LRI. Selling due to another project coming to the forefront. Happy to keep her, but it'd be nice to sell for the project funds.

Breakdown of rifle:

Rem 700 SA-trued and accurized

LRI bolt knob and high helix threading on bolt

Bartlein 5R 1:10 twist barrel finished at 22"-1.105" at muzzle 1.250" at breech-11* target crown

LRI oversized tactical lug

Pinned recoil lug

8-40 screw holes with 20 MOA rail

Barreled action is cerakoted by LRI in graphite black (H-146 Q)

Jewell trigger with top safety

Manners T4 stock with aluminum mini chassis and M5 bottom metal-1AICS magazine included

Stock has been precision milled to accept this heavy barrel-I was amazed at the quality milling job completed in this area

LRI attached the barreled action to the stock using their hardware

Stock has been painted by LRI a flat/satin black-matched barreled action wonderfully with very little shine/sheen

No disappointments guaranteed.

Asking $2950.00 for the rifle.

Thank you for taking the time to read my little ad. Plenty of other pictures available to those interested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.