Long range dove hunting (6 doves for lunch) - VIDEO

Thanks

If you like your gun and trust it, you can

That's bs. My 22 cal pellet gun can shoot clear through a rabbit and you are shooting at birds that are in front of buildings with what I presume are windows and you are shooting over buildings not knowing where that lead pellet is going. How are your shots safe?

That's bs. My 22 cal pellet gun can shoot clear through a rabbit and you are shooting at birds that are in front of buildings with what I presume are windows and you are shooting over buildings not knowing where that lead pellet is going. How are your shots safe?
Well, I did my best to make my shots safe. Absolute idealism does not exist.

Man do you realize that here in the US if you hurt someone by negligence you
can be Jailed or SUED for everything you have or ever will have!
Risk hurting someone for a dove?..Really?

Well, I did my best to make my shots safe. Absolute idealism does not exist.

I really don't think you did. There is a difference between your "absolute idealism" and purposefully shooting at a dove in front of a building with multiple windows. At any point in time a child could have looked through one of those windows and I have a 22 cal pellet rifle and I know how powerful they can be. Your shot could go through the dove deflect at Almost any degree of angle, go through a window and have more that enough energy to kill someone.
Your video made me cringe. Bad things happen regularly enough without inviting them.

Man do you realize that here in the US if you hurt someone by negligence you
can be Jailed or SUED for everything you have or ever will have!
Risk hurting someone for a dove?..Really?
In Egypt the same situation, except "everything you have or ever will have". After all, I studied my gun well, and I know where the pellet goes even if I lose the bird.

I really don't think you did. There is a difference between your "absolute idealism" and purposefully shooting at a dove in front of a building with multiple windows. At any point in time a child could have looked through one of those windows and I have a 22 cal pellet rifle and I know how powerful they can be. Your shot could go through the dove deflect at Almost any degree of angle, go through a window and have more that enough energy to kill someone.
Your video made me cringe. Bad things happen regularly enough without inviting them.
OK.
This is your point of view, and you think logically, so I do not object to your opinion. Remember, every human being takes responsibility for the consequences of his actions

Juries here like to hand out big judgments and you can't bankrupt out of them.
Attach your wages..Leans on your property..It can be Bad!
Their lawyer can refile every so often (by state) and if you inherent something
from some one..They can seize it!

OK.
This is your point of view, and you think logically, so I do not object to your opinion. Remember, every human being takes responsibility for the consequences of his actions

It's not a point of view. Shooting directly at a building with windows in your line of site that is inhabited by people is factually unsafe.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.