• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lone Star Field Products SPEC-REST COMPLETE PACKAGE VR555L/E LAW ENFORCEMENT

secondofangle

SPEC-REST COMPLETE PACKAGE VR555L/E LAW ENFORCEMENT

Made in Texas. Will handle 50 BMG recoil! If you've been to SHOT SHOW, McMillan usually has a TAC-50 displayed in one. I've shot the Armalite AR50, McMillan TAC-50, and Barrett 82A1 from this.

Used but excellent condition. Retails for $1300+shipping.

$600 + shipping or local pickup in SLC, UT

Made in Texas. Will handle 50 BMG recoil! If you've been to SHOT SHOW, McMillan usually has a TAC-50 displayed in one. I've shot the Armalite AR50, McMillan TAC-50, and Barrett 82A1 from this.

Do you by chance have the spec rest for sale still? I live just North of SLC in Mountain Green. Can you call me? My name is Chris, I'm a Disabled Veteran, Wheelchair-bound, who's wanted a spec-rest a long, long time. I have a Barrett M82a1 that needs a good quadpod and accessories. Thank you sir... (801) 390-0925

Hi, I'm interested in your spec-rest. Can you please call me? I'm in mountain green, Utah. My name is Chris, a Disabled Veteran looking for a good quodpod for his Barrett M82a1.
Many thanks. (801) 390-0925

Hi, I'm interested in your spec-rest. Can you please call me? I'm in mountain green, Utah. My name is Chris, a Disabled Veteran looking for a good quodpod for his Barrett M82a1.
Many thanks. (801) 390-0925

Hi, I'm Chris, a Disabled Veteran, an owner of a Barrett M82a1, Wheelchair-bound, a neighbor of yours just North in Mountain Green, and in the market for your Lone Star Field Products; Spec-Rest. Can you please call me? (801) 390-0925