• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Loaded 7-mag for sale

bcoving

I have a custom 7-mag 4-sale. Comes with everything listed below, plus load data for 162 amax, 175 matchking, 160 accubond, 150 grain ballistic tip. It basically shot everything I worked up .45 to .55. Gun has exactley 254 shots through it.

Trued remington action
fluted bolt
badger bolt knob
seiko extractor
broughton barrel #5 26 inches
manners mcs t3 stock, light, badger bottom metal, 2- 5 round clips
custom duracoat paint job
ken ferrel base
jewell trigger
ptg alluminum firing pin assembly

$2200

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 6
I forgot it has a badger recoil lug. The stock also has 3 sling swivels and two flush cups in the left side. The stock was a little over a $1000 from manners, Not counting the duracoat paint job.

I have a sendaro hs precision stock I will put on it instead of the manners and let it go for $1600. I can duracoat the hs precision to make it match the barreled action. Also I will Reduce the original deal to $2000. This deal is hard to beat if you want a 7-mag set-up with load developement ready to go.

A local Gunsmith were I live. Mr. Thomas. He has a good reputation around here. He is in nesbit ms. The gun shoots good. U want have an issue with the accuracy. It shot everything I tried in it well.

Recent Posts