• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LNIB Vortex Gen 2 Razor 4.5-27x56 w/ EBR-2C MOA and Extras

Buildwonder

I bought this brand new two months ago for my new Bergara HMR. Since then, I've fired exactly 81 rounds with the combo. I'd like to give a Kahles a try to see what the hype is all about so this has to go. If I could afford to, I'd put the Razor on another rifle because the scope is amazing and the glass is stunning.

Included is the original box and everything it came with new, including all the goodies I also bought new to mount it up. It will come with Vortex PMR 1" high rings, Vortex bubble level, and Vortex Defender caps. It's literally ready to mount up and shoot. I'll get some pics up ASAP, but it's all in as-new condition without flaw. I'm new here but can provide tons of perfect feedback from other forums.

Price is $2300 OBO shipped and insured, PayPal only please. USPS Priority tracking will be provided and it will be insured for purchase price.

*** I'm also open to trading for a Kahles K624i with cash or other items added on my end.

Recent Posts