lightwieght longrange or canyon rifle?

lamiglas

I am strongly thinking about getting another edge built. These guns built by defensive edge are seriously unbelievable and my wife is really getting into this. Also, my thoughts are that i have two boys. i would like to be able to hand down one of these to each of them.

with that being said, I know that i want another 338 edge reamed to the same specs as my longrange lightwieght rifle. what i am not sure about is: do i go with the canyon rifle, or get another one like mine. I love everything about mine, so my first thought is why fix it if it isnt broke?

my second thought is: i can spot my own shots most of the time, but not all the time. i know i can work on this, and continue to do so. but adding approx 3 lbs will help with that i am sure.

so my question is to those who have experience with both. Whats your thoughts? is the extra wieght worth it?

thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.