• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Light Weight Defiance 6.5 SAUM

Shooter264

Posting for a buddy that wants to go a new direction. This gun only has 4 rounds through it! Built by Cloudpeak Gunworks. It is a 6.5 SAUM with a .300" NK and .109" FB, it is a no turn option that works really well. I have had 3 built with this reamer and all have shot really well. Weight of the rifle as shown is 8lbs flat with scope, 6lbs 13 ounces without scope. Specs of the rifle below. You can contact him directly and he will ship from his FFL to yours. Chris 307-751-8524

$3700 Shipped

Defiance Rebel XM action (Medium length, perfect option if you want to switch bbl this with any of the SAUM's or the WSM's)
26" Brux #3 8.5 twist ( little lighter than a true #3 .600" at muzzle)
McMillian Gamescout with Edge bedded with Devcon
Dip is Kuiu Vias
Shilen Trigger

I am currently breaking in a rifle that is exactly (except LH) like this and with 69 rounds it is shooting 1/2moa at 3103 and 3128 so velocity should come up soon. If you want a flat shooting lightweight hammer, this is a great deal.

Attachments

• Chris.JPG
    Chris.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 20
So. Everything posted in the picture as pertinent to the rifle for $3700 shipped ?
1. Rifle
2. Scope With lense covers and level bubble
4. One piece rings
5. Bipod

Brian

That would be a steal wouldn't it!! No, rifle with rings and atlas rail for $3700. He is selling for less than he has in it for sure.

Here's how mine shots. It's exact gun except LH. I haven't started tweaking powder or seating depth yet. 63.5 Ramshot mag @3128

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 18