• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LH Savage 110 Turnkey Match Rifle 7mmBR w/dies/ammo/optic

BallisticsGuy

Selling one of my high power metallic silhouette race guns. I'm focusing tightly in silhouette competition to rimfire so I can make a run at nationals next year. Need to buy myself an Anschutz .22 so have to clear some funds to do that. Love the rifle, most accurate high power rifle I've ever owned but I won't be using anything like it for a couple years and I need the funds to get my Anschutz .22lr built.

Rifle is a Savage 110 with a 24" stainlesss Hart barrel that's been shouldered (no barrel nut, more precise installation) with a recessed crown. The action's been faced. Non-accu-trigger. Wears a glass bedded Nesika Bay single shot fibreglass stock with custom aluminum trigger guard. Optic is a Weaver T24 (1/8MOA dot on fine crosshair), 1" tube in high rings with a 20MOA high mounting base (meant for shooting offhand, works well on a bench too). Turns in sub-half-moa groups. Has about 3k rounds through it on an expected match grade barrel life of 7k rounds.

Comes with 1000rds of brass, most of which comes in the form of loaded ammo. These are my match loads. 154gn SST's and 130gn SMK's. SST's run at 2250fps for the Rams, SMK's run at 2560fps for chickens/pigs/turkeys. Comes with Redding NS and seater dies. Will include any 154gn SST's I have remaining and any SMK's (should be around 300+ component bullets remaining). Fired brass has 4 loadings on it, loaded brass has 4 loadings on it, prepped brass has 3 loadings on it. Will include load data. Also have load data for 168gn SMK's in case you like those better. Brass life on this chamber with the loads I use is nearly unlimited. They're pretty mellow loads. Loads use Benchmark and N550 powders and CCI BR primers.

Kicks like an AK. Very mild recoil. Great competition rifle.

This is a left handed action, the stock is set up for left handed shooters but I used it right handed without issue. This is a race gun. It was built as a target competition rifle and does amazing. It makes weight for standard gun class.

The stickers are from getting certified for state and national championship matches.
homunculus.jpg

This is a loaded round with 130SMK
7br_round.jpg

Me hitting rams with it at 200m (can't see the rifle but can see the hits) standing offhand unsupported:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVqNXCHAZVU

Here's me using this rifle (and a .45-70 trapdoor) at a match not too long ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zry49JL45Ns

Practicing for a match, rifle visible:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c53fIGobwmA

Price: $1200 with everything + shipping to your FFL.

Located in northern california. Will drive as far redding, bakersfield, reno.

email ballisticxlr at gmail dawt com. I don't get back here very often to check PM's.

Paypal is ok if done discreetly.