• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LH GA Precision Xtreme Hunter 6.5 SAUM

johnc427

Left Hand GA Precision Xtreme Hunter 6.5 SAUM. In good shape, has some marks as it was used for a hunting rifle. Shoots like a GAP. Can come as a bare rifle or with a Bushnell 4.5-18x44 LRHS. Has been fired 551 times. Also included is an extra magazine, 100 pieces of 5x fired brass and 50 pieces of brand new and prepped brass by copper creek cartridge co. Shoot me a PM for additional pictures (sorry for the crappy cell picture) or for full specs. Hate to see it go but need to fund another build and pay off a new bow!

Stock: Manners EH3
Barrel: Bartlein 1:8.7 Twist
Trigger: Timney
Action: GA Precision Templar

$3400 for bare rifle, $4100 for rifle w/ scope OBO. No trades. Serious inquiries only. Can meet at an FFL of your choice within reasonable distance of me (NW OR). Thanks!

Attachments

• A5B9A047-EB68-4CDA-ABB3-1CA146E30CB0.jpeg
    A5B9A047-EB68-4CDA-ABB3-1CA146E30CB0.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 558
Left Hand GA Precision Xtreme Hunter 6.5 SAUM. In good shape, has some marks as it was used for a hunting rifle. Shoots like a GAP. Can come as a bare rifle or with a Bushnell 4.5-18x44 LRHS. Has been fired 551 times. Also included is an extra magazine, 100 pieces of 5x fired brass and 50 pieces of brand new and prepped brass by copper creek cartridge co. Shoot me a PM for additional pictures (sorry for the crappy cell picture) or for full specs. Hate to see it go but need to fund another build and pay off a new bow!

Stock: Manners EH3
Barrel: Bartlein 1:8.7 Twist
Trigger: Timney
Action: GA Precision Templar

$3400 for bare rifle, $4100 for rifle w/ scope OBO. No trades. Serious inquiries only. Can meet at an FFL of your choice within reasonable distance of me (NW OR). Thanks!
She's a beaut!
Yes it is still available
That's a good lookin rig!!