• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LH 300 Norma BAT Machine LR hunter

regularjoe

For Sale: $4250 shipped to your ffl

Ultimate Left Hand long range hunter for sale to fund unexpected expenses...

All smith work done by BAT Machine, Rathdrum, Idaho

~300 Norma Magnum chamber
~BAT HRPIC left bolt, right port action with integral 20 moa pic rail, melonited bolt and action. Very slick and durable.
~Broughton 5R barrel, 5.75 contour (Sendero), 24" length, fluted, 5/8x24 muzzle thread with cap. Barrel melonited for longevity.
~Manners T2A Elite carbon fiber adjustable stock with KMW hardware, black forest camo color. Fully bedded action.
~APA bottom metal
~Timmney Calvin Elite trigger
~Accuracy International magazine

The rifle was only fired 20 times to verify sub .5 moa accuracy with Berger 215 hybrid. You will not be disappointed. Fit and finish is second to none. The rifle weighs approximately 9.5 lbs without optics. Optics, muzzle break and bipod NOT included.

Email: [email protected] or call 208-699-6602

Thank you for your interest.

Attachments

• IMG_3201.jpg
    IMG_3201.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 19
With the 20 rounds fired to get the .5 MOA accuracy with the 215 Hybrids. What was the velocity?
Also what is the chamber throated for?

Brian

With the 20 rounds fired to get the .5 MOA accuracy with the 215 Hybrids. What was the velocity?
Also what is the chamber throated for?

Brian
A new reamer from PT&G was purchased for the build. I requested the reamer for the Berger 215 Hybrid.

I did not do load development. I loaded up 20 rounds of virgin brass with a mid level load of Retumbo for my standard barrel break in procedure. I shot several three shot groups that were all touching during the break-in procedure. it ran 2975 over a Magnetospeed 3. Berger hybrids can be very forgiving in my experience.